After 17 years of silence, Freternia has now returned. One of the founding bands of the Swedish Power Metal phenomena dating back to 90’s. The band is well known in the metal community and now returns with their third full-length album “The Gathering”. Inspired by fantasy, real life and personal tragedy, the variety of the 12 songs is simply amazing. Mixed & mastered by: Thomas Plec Johansson at The Panic Room, Sweden (Soilwork, Watain, Nocturnal Rites, The Night Flight Orchestra). Cover artwork and layout by Stan- W Decker (Monument, Primal Fear, Ten, Ross The Boss, Stryper) – http://www.stanwdartworks.com
– Johannes Nyberg (ex-Zonata): Additional keyboards and vocals on “Dark Vision” and “Last Fragments Of Sanity”.
– Mikael Dahl (Crystal Eyes): Additional falsetto scream on “Last Fragments Of Sanity”.
– Backing vocals made by the Hellchoir (Johannes Nyberg, Mikael Dahl, Pasi Humppi, Nicklas von Porat, Tomas Wäppling, Petri Söderbacka, Markus Humppi).
“The Gathering” will be released through ROAR! Rock of Angels Records, physically and digitally worldwide on June 14th, 2019. You can pre-order the album here:http://smarturl.it/FreterniaTheGatherin Available as Digipak CD & Digital format.
3. Last Crusade
4. The Escape
5. In Solitude
6. Eye The Shadow Of Your Sins
7. End Of The Line
8. Fading World
9. Change Of Life
10. Last Fragments Of Sanity
11. Dark Vision
12. Final Dawn
13. Age of War
Pasi Humppi – Vocals
Patrik von Porat – Guitars
Tomas Wäppling – Guitars
Nicklas von Porat – Bass
Tommie Johansson – Keyboards
Oskar Lumbojev – Drums
• Third full length album after 17 long years by the Swedish Melodic / Power metal pioneers FRETERNIA.
• “The Gathering” is released worldwide by ROAR! Rock Of Angels Records (Mystic Prophecy, Steel Prophet, Ashes Of Ares, Monument, Outloud, Last Union, Enemy Inside, Guardians Of Time, etc.).
• Available on Digipack CD & Digital format.
• All songs recorded at Nightmare Studio during 2018, mixed and mastered during 2018.
• Mixed & mastered by: Thomas Plec Johansson at The Panic Room, Sweden (Soilwork, Watain, Nocturnal Rites, The Night Flight Orchestra)
• Cover artwork and layout by Stan- W Decker (Monument, Primal Fear, Ten, Ross The Boss, Stryper) – http://www.stanwdartworks.com
• Logo based on original concept by Jp Fournier