South African purveyors of brutal death metal Vulvodynia have announced a six date African tour which will see the band playing their home country as well as shows in Mozambique and Botswana. 2019 was an incredible year for the band, they released their critically acclaimed new album Mob Justice which was supported by tours in Europe, UK, America, Australia and New Zealand. 2020 is looking good with the recent announcement of their very first Asian tour taking place in March and includes shows in Japan, China, South Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand.
Bassist Chris van der Walt comments on the African tour, “We’re very happy to be touring our home country again! We have the most beautiful landscapes and craziest fans. Really excited to go to Botswana and Mozambique, it’s always an amazing experience!”
31. 01. 2020 (SA) Pretoria / JARR bar with Wrust & Human Nebula
01. 02. 2020 (BW) Gaborone / The Green Berry with Wrust & Skinflint
07. 02. 2020 (SA) Durban / The Winston with Become the Watcher & Violence
08. 02. 2020 (MZ) Maputo / Gil Vicente Café Bar with Hora Vitrum, The Lost Grave & Norbormide NMD
14. 02. 2020 (SA) Johannesburg / Rumours Rock City (support bands to be announced soon)
15. 02. 2020 (SA) Cape Town / Mercury Live (support bands to be announced soon)