Austrian demolishing Thrash metal machine SILIUS announce the release of their new album! “Worship To Extinction” is the band’s second full length album. Mixed by Andreas Reinhart at Subsoundstation Studio and mastered by “Best Producer 2017-Heavy Music Award” winner Henrik Udd at Henrik Udd Recording Studios (Architects, Hammerfall, Powerwolf). The cover artwork and layout is made by Giannis Nakos at Remedy Art Design. A perfectly fitting depiction of the music that gives the viewer impulses on themes like religion, corruption, lies and faith. Highly recommended and a must have album for fans of PANTERA, LAMB OF GOD, EXODUS, TESTAMENT etc
“Worship To Extinction” will be released through ROAR! Rock of Angels Records, physically and digitally worldwide on August 28, 2020.
You can pre-order the album here:
https://www.musicmegastore.com/?s=silius+-+worship+to+extinction&post_type=product&tags=1&ixwps=1 or here https://roar.gr/?s=silius+worship+to+extinction&post_type=product
Available on Jewel Case CD, Yellow/Black Splatter Vinyl (LTD. to 250 copies) & Digital streaming/download format.
5. Lesson in Blood
6. Dance on your Grave
7. Venom Baptism
8. Tripping Balls Out
9. Evil Inside
10. Death & Glory
Mario Haui Haueis – Lead Guitar
Ralph Jurschitsch – Drums
Martin Storch – Bass & Vocals
Matthias Thurner – Lead Vocals
• Mixed by Andreas Reinhart at Subsoundstation Studio.
• Mastered by “Best Producer 2017-Heavy Music Award” winner Henrik Udd at Henrik Udd Recording Studios (Architects, Hammerfall, Powerwolf).
• Cover artwork & Layout by Giannis Nakos at Remedy Art Design (Evergrey, Oceans Of Slumber).
• All photos by Stefan Moschini.
• Produced by Andreas Reinhart.
Worship To Extinction