Listen to “Icewind” https://youtu.be/9GuwOLLAIys
Digital single – https://bfan.link/icewind
Daidalos’ concept can be described as a full orchestral and dark emotional cinematic journey combined with aggressive vocals and harsh guitars. Most of the songs recorded on the upcoming full-length contain clean choir vocals and fast-paced drumming along with each song being written exclusively on the piano first. The idea behind this way of songwriting is to first finish each track’s own atmosphere with orchestral music and then use those emotions to create the harder parts.
For the recording of “The Expedition”, Püschner recruited guest musicians and friends Martin Simon (Kambrium) (bass/backing vocals), Fabio Rossi (Tryglav) (lead guitar), Francesco Petrelli (guitar), Noga Rotem (choir vocals) who will also support Daidalos on live shows.
“The Expedition” is due out on July 29th, 2022, and is recommended for fans of Dimmu Borgir, Wintersun, and Fleshgod Apocalypse.
Album pre-order – https://bit.ly/Daidalos_CD
1. The Expedition – 7:09
2. Icewind – 5:09
3. Sail Into The Stars – 5:57
4. Stormwind – 5:32
5. Married to The Sea – 5:21
6. The Empress – 5:00
7. Poem in the Snow – 8:05
8. Northlight – 5:32
9. Bonus Track – My Melancholy – 5:34
– All Songs & Orchestrations written & produced by Tobias Püschner
– Vocals, Piano & Drums recorded by Tobias Püschner @ Crooked Mountain Studio
– Lyrics written by Marie Erikson
– Song 7 lyrics based on the poem “Once by the Pacific” by Robert Frost